You’ll love lacing up in the lively Saucony Triumph ISO 4 men’s running shoes, featuring an iconic look and re-engineered ISOFIT. This provides stretch to customise your fit, so you won’t feel like your squashing your feet into a shoe that just isn’t right for you.
The lightweight engineered mesh upper enhances the fit further and keeps weight to a minimum.
Your feet work super hard to get you from A to B, so why not treat them to a EVERUN midsole for long-lasting cushioning from the starting blocks to the finish line?
Break away from the pack with the full-length EVERUN topsole construction for improved energy return.
- Neutral running shoe with ample cushioning and a springy feel
- A part of Saucony’s Denim Tech collection, these everyday essentials take inspiration from the classic fabric and feature metallic copper details for a look to turn heads
- Updated ISOFIT design allows you to personalise the fit with the stretchy qualities
- Engineered mesh upper provides a dynamic fit in a lightweight package
- EVERUN midsole gives you more out of the energy you put in and provides plush cushioning
- Improved energy return from EVERUN topsole construction
- Tackle road and track surfaces
Heel Stack Height: 28mm
Forefoot Stack Height: 20mm
Weight: 306g / 10.8 oz