When the concrete jungle doesn’t cut it, switch up your routine with the Saucony Peregrine 8 women’s trail running shoes, built to tackle multiple terrain types.
Old school denim never goes out of style - so Saucony dreamed up the Denim Tech collection, blending sophisticated performance features with an iconic look.
The EVERUN topsole construction gives you a springy and responsive ride with long-lasting cushioning and underfoot protection to fly over tricky terrain no sweat.
The 4mm heel-to-toe offset allows your feet to do their thing by focusing on your natural running biomechanics rather than counting on the stability and cushioning features to do all the work for you.
You get sticky traction from the PWRTRAC outsole to take your fitness off-road and this aggressive ride is completed with 6mm lugs.
- Iconic style for the adventure seeker with a neutral foot type
- Denim Tech blends visual details inspired by classic denim with a technical edge for your runs
- Turn heads on the trail with deep saturated tones and metallic copper elements
- EVERUN for energy returning ride and protective cushioning
- PWRFOAM midsole for superior rebound characteristics and smooth motion
- 4mm heel-to-toe offset for natural stride
- PWRTRAC outsole for multi-surface grip and abrasion resistance
- 6mm outsole lugs
Heel Stack Height: 24.5mm
Forefoot Stack Height: 20.5mm
Weight: 255g / 9oz