FEATURESSupport:LightweightUpper:MeshMidsole:Saucony PWRRUN pbHeel Height:35.5mmForefoot Height:27.5mmDrop:8mmWeight:179g / 6.3oz
Engineered with the collaboration of world-class athletes, the Saucony Endorphin Pro women’s road racing shoes invite you to lace up in the next evolution of fast.
This premium racing shoe is your short cut to crushing your next marathon, tempo runs and race-day training. According to Saucony, it's their fastest shoe ever.
A minimalist upper envelops your feet in feather-light engineered mesh for a phenomenal race-day feel. The balance of support and breathability keeps your feet locked-in without overheating when you’re logging up tough mileage.
The PWRRUN PB midsole sets this road racing shoe miles ahead of the pack. Injected with game-changing SpeedRoll technology, this racing shoe creates a snappy sensation to propel you into your next stride and elevate your running efficiency. Run faster, with less effort.
The responsive carbon-fibre plate runs from heel to forefoot, providing shock dampening and transferring impact energy back into your run for a propulsive feel on toe-off. It creates a sensation of ever-lasting momentum beneath your feet and encourages a quicker stride.
It’s built upon an uncomplicated outsole, crafted for race-day performance and traction. Strategically placed rubber creates a platform that caters to the needs of forefoot strikers, midfoot strikers and heel strikers alike – protecting the energising midsole without the weight or bulk of its competitors.
- Made in collaboration with elite, real-world athletes to empower everyone from amateur road warriors to seasoned marathoners to run their best run
- Ultra-lightweight, speed-driven ride for tempo running and race-day performance
- Open engineered mesh upper sweeps away heat and humidity
- FORMFIT envelopes your foot in a secure, race-day feel
- According to Saucony, the PWRRUN PB midsole weighs in 40% lighter than PWRRUN+ and is 88% more responsive
- PWRRUN PB midsole delivers supportive and lightweight cushioning to spring over long miles and reduce fatigue at high-speeds
- Energy-returning SpeedRoll technology makes running easier, faster and more addictive
- Firm S-curved carbon-fibre plate offers a balance of lightness and strength
- Full-length carbon-fibre plate delivers a snappy rolling motion to rule the road with explosive speed under less effort
- 8mm offset stays true to Saucony's engineering philosophy - ensuring an efficient transition into your next stride
- Arrow-shaped flex grooves with a balance of flexibility and stiffness promote a snappy toe-off and faster stride turnover
- XT-900 outsole with hard-wearing rubber to protect high-wear zones and tackle race-day mileage