FEATURESSupport:NeutralHeel Height:20mmForefoot Height:15mmDrop:5mmWeight:279g / 9.8oz (US 10)
If you dream of trading in the hustle and bustle of city life for the good vibes of nature but don’t want a shoe that eats up your savings, the Salming Trail 5 men’s trail running shoes are a must-have.
Featuring sturdy ripstop nylon fabric and RocShield, this semi-aggressive, trail-ready design keeps you protected when you challenge yourself in natural environments.
Following in the footsteps of the elite 2018 OT Comp (Off Trail Competition) trail running shoes, the ExoSkeleton boosts stability for lateral motion and protects against forces acting on the foot, particularly in soft areas beneath the forefoot.
The Torsion Guide System (TGS 62/75°) enhances stability where you need it most - the distance between the heel and the ball of the foot that covers 62% of the shoe and ends at a 75 degree angle groove in the sole, ensuring forefoot flexibility and a natural ride.
The versatile outsole lug pattern provides slip-resistant, rugged traction – awesome for densely packed muddy paths and heading off the beaten trail into the real wild.
- Lightweight and snappy trail shoe for zero hesitations on your outdoor adventures
- Tough ripstop nylon fabric for handling natural hazards
- 2-layer sandwich construction for water-drainage and breathability- an airy inner layer wrapped in a thin net mesh
- Lacing system connected to ExoSkeleton membrane for an improved, locked-in fit
- Stabilising, fully-integrated ExoSkeleton cuts back on pressure to the MTP joints and prevents uncomfortable friction
- Adaptive fit in a lightweight package with an anatomical heel cup
- RocShield acts as a durable armour against rocks and debris without loss of flexibility
- Energy-returning RunLite foam midsole reduces weight and propels you into the next stride
- Responsive low-profile cushioning for protection on footstrike
- Torsion Guide System (TGS 62/75°) provides stability in key zones without restricting flexibility where you need it
- 5mm heel-to-toe drop and nothing more allows you to stick to your natural running posture and gives you an improved connection to the world beneath your feet
- Lite Rubber outsole with sticky, multi-surface grip to bite into tricky off-trail terrain