FEATURESSupport:NeutralUpper:MeshHeel Height:24.5mmForefoot Height:19.5mmDrop:5mmWeight:286g / 10.1oz (US 9)
Tough for all terrain, the Salming Trail 6 men’s trail running shoes takes the award-winning Swedish and Italian engineering of the previous generation and upgrades it for the modern trail blazer.
This latest evolution has an entirely re-engineered upper. An airy, dual-layer construction delivers lightweight breathability to reach your runner’s high in wild environments.
The Neoprene gusseted tongue hugs securely to your foot, locking the midfoot in place like a seatbelt.
The Recoil midsole creates an ultra-responsive ride and works in harmony with the SoftFoam in the heel impact zone.
According to Salming it increases shock absorption by 70% compared to ordinary EVA, creating a plush, protected feel on natural terrain to run wild in confidence.
The Vibram MegaGrip outsole provides sticky traction to fly over multiple terrain types without a second thought.
- Built upon the success of the Trail 5 - a celebrated shoe in the Performance Trail Running Footwear category in Munich and winner of the ISPO Award
- Double-layer upper cuts back the weight and increases breathability to stay cool off-road
- Neoprene gusseted tongue for a plush, locked-in feel
- Mesh lining
- Energy-returning Recoil Plus midsole for snappy forward motion
- SoftFoam in the heel impact zone dampens hard impacts for a smooth, distraction-free ride
- Vibram MegaGrip outsole with aggressive 4mm lugs keeps you sure-footed on challenging terrain