FEATURESSupport:NeutralHeel Height:16mmForefoot Height:11mmDrop:5mmWeight:180g / 6.3oz (US 10)
Born to be fast and engineered to race, the Salming Race 6 men’s running shoes strip back non-essential weight with a minimalist upper.
A breathable design sweeps away heat and humidity build-up.
The carbon Torsion Efficiency Unit is strategically positioned for a sturdy ride and to give you the most out of every stride.
The energy-returning RunLite midsole provides a snappy, swift feel to churn over tough miles.
You get high tech performance and comfort from the Torsion Guide System (T.G.S. 62/75) that improves the stability between the heel and ball of your foot (62% of the shoe) up to a 75 degree line.
Enjoy flexibility where you need it most beyond this line towards the front of the shoe for freedom of motion and reduced strain.
With a competition-ready outsole that minimises weight, your go-to racing shoe is built for lightweight performance from the ground up.
- Streamline your performance with an ultra-lightweight running shoe for race day
- Single layer construction
- Breathable, minimalist upper for less weight, less bulk and more speed
- Mesh lining
- Torsion Efficiency Unit elevates running efficiency and the sturdiness of your secret weapons
- Responsive RunLite midsole puts more energy back into your run while absorbing impact forces
- Torsion Guide System (TGS 62/75°) for forward and lateral stability without compromising natural motion
- Anatomical heel cup for a lightweight yet adaptive fit
- 5mm drop for a close-to-ground feel and improved running form
- Outsole made of Salming's Lite Rubber to keep your stride springy and quick