FEATURESSupport:NeutralUpper:MeshHeel Height:24.5mmForefoot Height:18.5mmDrop:6mm
The Salming Enroute women’s running shoes have the technical features needed to meet the demands of runners of all levels and are built for natural motion.
No matter the way you run, these sporty kicks have you covered and are a budding icon that can go the distance.
The upper is based on a Wrap Around Design, providing a comfy and snug feel right out of the box with four units working in unison. Your feet will be wowed by the breathability and fit for a run like no other.
With a construction focused around Salming’s Natural Running Support System, these machines encourage you to move with your natural running stride.
The NRSS is an advanced system that ensures the components of the shoe to work together to evolve your run to the next level.
You get high tech performance and comfort from the Torsion Guide System (T.G.S. 62/75) that improves the stability between the heel and ball of your foot (62% of the shoe) up to a 75 degree line.
You get flexibility where you need it most beyond this line towards the front of the shoe for freedom of motion and reduced strain.
Deep flex grooves ensure you never feel restricted in any way and the shoe bends in zones where you need it most for a silky smooth ride.
- Ultra-responsive and supportive upper
- 3 part upper construction consisting of plush soft air mesh, ExoSkeleton middle layer and thin net mesh to wrap it up
- Prevents feet from shifting out of place with the lacing system featuring fully integrated ExoSkeleton
- Gusseted tongue
- Recoil and Recoil R provide unrivalled blend of responsiveness and shock absorption in a lightweight package
- Deeper midsole grooves and raised rear foot midsole walls enhance support and stability
- Anatomical interior heel cup
- Exterior Torsion Efficiency Unit
- Durable construction