FEATURESSupport:NeutralUpper:MeshDrop:4mmWeight:214g / 7.5oz (US 7.5)
The Salming Elements 3 women’s trail running shoes are made for adventure seekers to explore all corners of nature.
This aggressive ride was inspired by Salming’s vision to create an off-roader that enables trail blazers to “run anywhere” - and it doesn’t disappoint.
It slices 30g off the previous model and envelops your feet in a lightweight, no-fuss upper to get you closer to nature.
It has the same airy mesh properties of the Salming OT Comp trail shoe, allowing your feet to breathe and improving water drainage as you navigate technical trails.
The RunLite2 midsole delivers flexible and snappy cushioning to turn wild environments into your personal runway.
It’s built upon a bomber traction outsole to embrace the elements and conquer challenging terrain without hesitations.
- Your seriously lightweight trail and OCR (Obstacle Course Racing) shoe to run harder and longer off-road
- Simplistic upper design prevents you from being weighed down by non-essentials
- Breathable, fast-draining mesh
- Mesh lining
- RunLite 2 midsole for adaptive and responsive cushioning over challenging terrain
- Multi-terrain outsole to stay fast and confident on technical trails