The Salming Adder women’s court shoes take inspiration from the Salming Viper to give you the ultimate experience at the tournament.
You get an incredible feel and enhanced stability from the low profile. In fact, it’s the lowest profile (the distance between the court surface and your foot sole) available in Salming’s line of indoor shoes.
An ExoSkeleton prevents your foot from shifting out of place for a secure fit throughout lateral motion.
The lightweight EVA compound of the midsole teams up with the C35 compound in the heel impact zone to minimise stress on impact for a smooth ride.
The TGS 62/75° system enhances stability where you need it most - the distance between the heel and the ball of the foot that covers 62% of the shoe and ends at a 75 degree angle.
The court shoe has ample flexibility in front of the 75 degree line and bends in key zones to encourage natural lateral and forward motion.
- Close-to-court feel elevates stability for snappy side-to-side motion
- ExoSkeleton for a secure fit, moving in harmony with the foot
- Mesh lining and cushioning foam for high comfort
- Lightweight EVA midsole compound
- C35 compound in heel impact zone for shock dampening
- TGS 62/75° for stability and optimal flex in key zones
- Reduced risk of ankle injury thanks to LMS Plus 11° technology on the outer edge of shoe
- Advanced Rollbar technology located on the inner outsole edge amplifies speed and improves push-off
- XR110 outsole compound for lightweight durability and superior traction on the court
Weight: 240g / 8.5oz (size UK 5.5)
Stack Height: 19mm heel, 11mm forefoot