FEATURESSupport:NeutralMidsole:On CloudtecDrop:6mmWeight:260g / 9.2 oz (US 8.5)
The On Cloudventure Peak men’s trail running shoes are your secret weapon for trail mountain races – prioritising a fast, minimalist yet ready-for-anything ride to soar over natural environments.
It’s one of the lightest trail running shoes on the shelves today, yet with a gutsy attitude and state-of-the-art off-road tech to take your wild runs further and higher.
Whether you’re navigating a stream or snowy landscape, the ripstop upper ensures this adventure-ready shoe dries fast - so you never feel weighed down.
With hidden taped reinforcements, the fit is so secure and comfortable you’ll forget the shoe is even on, allowing you to focus on what matters – your speed and performance.
Your swiss-army-knife of off-road footwear, the Cloudventure Peak excels at speed and stability – making challenging uphill climbs and descents feel flatter and more manageable.
The patented Speedboard saves you precious seconds – delivering powerful forward momentum and enhanced comfort on non-level terrain, while facilitating a smooth rocking motion so you can run naturally and efficiently.
Revolutionary CloudTec technology provides a blend of cushioning and support. The micro-engineered Grip-Rubber sole delivers controlled traction that’s directly fused to the Cloud pods – creating plusher impacts yet a responsive, snappy feel for running faster and climbing higher over mountainous terrain.
- Minimalist trail running shoes to conquer mountains fast and efficiently during off-road races and wild explorations
- Quick-drying ripstop upper
- Precise fit from invisible taped upper reinforcements - allowing the trail shoe to move with you like a second-skin
- Innersock construction for blister-free comfort
- Heel and toe cap provide adventure-ready protection from natural hazards
- Incredibly efficient and stable on both inclines and descents
- Patented Speedboard for explosive propulsion to power uphill and provide stability on uneven off-road terrain
- CloudTec technology for superb downhill cushioning and reliable support
- Grip-Rubber sole with 4 level Grip-Profile elevates your control and traction without compromise to responsiveness
- Flexible outsole to get the most out of your natural running efficiency
- Strips back on heavier rubber for a lightweight, energetic ride that keeps your feet feeling free as you run closer to the clouds