FEATURESSupport:NeutralMidsole:On CloudtecDrop:6mmWeight:295g / 10.4oz (US 8.5)
Whatever your mission, the On Cloudventure men's trail running shoe transforms your feet into adventure-ready tools for navigating natural environments and are a pure joy to run in.
This rugged yet lightweight off-road shoe has been tested by real-world adventurers on challenging Alpine climbs and features an engineered mesh upper for breathability and effective cooling in the toughest of environments.
From trekking mountainous peaks to gliding over snowy landscapes or getting a foothold on rocky outcrops – the On Cloudventure was made to move in the wild.
Zero-Gravity Cloud elements work in harmony with the Missiongrip overlay for cloud-like downhill cushioning, yet with a gutsy attitude to tackle punishing descents without hesitation.
The Missiongrip outsole provides sticky, multi-terrain grip to fluidly transition between changing conditions – so you stay ready for whatever Mother Nature throws at you.
Strategic zig-zag channels on the outsole are interlaced with smoother elements for non-slip grip on both uneven and flatter surfaces – providing the stability and ‘bite’ you need on all terrain types.
- Technical trail running shoe for staying light, agile and protected in rugged environments
- Swiss engineering – built to conquer the Swiss Alps
- Reach breathtaking heights and outrun the pack on your next trail race adventure
- Ventilated engineered mesh upper for cool comfort
- Zero-Gravity Cloud elements for trail-ready cushioning and impact protection on tough descents
- Missiongrip rubber for controlled grip to ‘glue’ your feet to uneven or tricky grounds
- Combination of zig-zag channels and smoother outsole elements for slip-free traction
- Aggressive lug configuration makes it a joy to propel your body up mountains