FEATURESSupport:NeutralUpper:MeshMidsole:On CloudtecDrop:8mmWeight:270g / 9.5oz (US 7)
Double what you love - the On Cloudstratus women’s running shoes are engineered to take your run further.
From your first step to 40K down the road, the soft mesh upper provides an anatomical fit and breathability for natural motion and on-the-go cooling.
The star lacing system puts more mesh into play to enhance your forefoot fit. It creates a locked-in feel that moves with you stride after stride – flexing without restrictions.
When you thought your ride couldn’t get softer, On doubles up on CloudTech cushioning to transform hard road surfaces into cloud-like impacts and then some.
This dual cushioning system creates a luxurious, shock-free feel as you fly over long miles and allows you to unleash your best run with the responsiveness, speed and support to back it up.
Powered by On’s lightweight yet resilient Helion superfoam, you get cushioning on all planes – vertical and horizontal.
With a stiffer Speedboard compared to other On models, the Cloudstratus effectively captures and releases impact energy for powerful forward drive. A wide platform provides stability to your feet in motion.
Intuitive Cloud elements evenly disperse pressure on ground contact for controlled and explosive push-offs – making every stride of your endurance run feel fun and freeing.
- The ultimate cushioned feel couples with support for high mileage running
- Discover your potential – then take your performance further with a running shoe built for comfort over medium to long distance runs, without dampening your speed
- A go-to for everyone from the weekend road warrior to seasoned athletes
- Compatible with both heel and forefoot strikers and wider foot types
- Innovative Swiss Engineering from the ground up
- Flexible engineered upper for an adaptive fit and superb comfort that flows with you
- Durable yet with a soft sensation encapsulating your foot
- Perforated upper allows your feet to breathe, even after long miles
- Slightly spacious toe box accommodates natural forefoot swelling without interference to the snug hold
- Maximum comfort with zero pressure points
- Sockliner with ribbing elevates your proprioception to allow your feet to do what they were born to – instinctively stabilising each stride and heightening sensory feedback
- Elasticated straps ensure the tongue stays put
- Specialised star lacing system creates a more customised and supportive forefoot fit that moves in sync with your feet with angled lace loops
- More eyelets for improved personalisation - discover the optimal lace configuration for your specific foot shape and control your fit
- Asymmetrical external TPU heel counter provides a stable, secure fit like a seatbelt for your rearfoot
- Widest On shoe currently available with broader midsole for improved ground contact and shock dispersion
- Energy-returning Helion superfoam for cushioning without compromises
- Two layers of CloudTec cushioning work harmoniously for pillow-soft impact absorption - allowing you to run long distance with less fatigue
- Shock-absorbing Cloud layer base preps the shoe for a spring-loaded rebound while the upper layer soaks up residual impact forces and unleashes explosive propulsion
- Guides rather than corrects your foot in motion with sturdier Cloud elements on the medial side offering higher resistance than the lateral side Clouds – boosting your control
- Five rows of Clouds pair with a wider sole for an even distribution of pressure, while amplifying the springy, energy-returning sensation of the Speedboard
- Smooth, rocking motion creates a natural ride, with the running shoe compressing at strategic points during your stride and transferring impact energy into powerful lift-off