FEATURESSupport:Stability, LightweightMidsole:On CloudtecDrop:7mmWeight:255g / 8.9oz (US 8.5)
The On Cloudflyer men’s running shoes are made for you – whether you’re an entry-level road warrior seeking lightweight stability, or a seasoned marathoner treating your feet to the cloud-like comfort and support they love.
This long-distance running shoe updates on the popular model from On Running – offering more technologies and yet with a lighter feel than ever.
The Cloudflyer features a dual-density sockliner that is consistently comfortable – from your short morning jogs to racking up serious kilometres on race day.
A specialised star lacing system provides a precise, supportive fit – creating a locked-in feel and allowing the running shoe to move like an extension of your body.
The adaptive V-moulded heel cap works in harmony with the memoryfoam for a secure, comfortable hold on your heel.
The CloudTec elements are patterned to minimise the inward rolling of the foot without compromise to stability or your natural, smooth stride.
- High mileage running shoe for lightweight stability and ultra-cushioned comfort
- Combines modern engineering with lightweight materials to propel your run forward and move in sync with your stride
- Dual-density sockliner elevates your comfort from the inside, from your first K to a full marathon
- No detail has been overlooked – the lacing system offers an adjustable, enhanced fit to support your every stride without restrictions
- A lively and agile ride meets cloud-like cushioning and stability to protect your feet over long miles
- Responsive feel and light, swift push-offs to fly ahead of the pack
- Adaptive V-moulded heel cap and memoryfoam provide a snug wrap around your heel
- New configuration of Cloud elements underfoot minimises inward rotation - yet every transition feels natural
- Built on a wider platform with large Cloud elements to amplify support