FEATURESSupport:LightweightUpper:MeshMidsole:On CloudtecDrop:5mmWeight:173g / 6.1 oz (US 7)
The On Cloudflash women's racing shoe envelopes your feet in a fast, futuristic ride to motivate, inspire and propel your runs forward on race day.
The Cloudflash is the fastest model produced by On Running and is first and foremost a racing flat.
Responsive feedback in a minimalist package makes it your go-to for everything from crushing your PB on your next 10K to keeping it light and energised at your next marathon.
The vision behind the upper is to provide everything you need for race day at a feather-light weight. Incredibly thin nano-mesh hugs to your active feet and a skeletal-structure reinforces the shoe – providing lightness without compromise.
Taking inspiration from a racing car seat, the heel cap is sculpted to offer a locked-in fit at explosive speeds.
14 Cloud elements are fused directly to the Speedboard. With this innovative design, On have made it possible to remove the midsole for an exceptionally lightweight ride.
The Cloudflash Speedboard uses an energy-returning compound called Pebax. It captures impact energy and unleashes it on toe-off for an ultra-fast feel and powerful momentum.
Less energy wastage equals more efficiency and reduced fatigue to energise your run from the starting blocks to the finish line.
- Your motivation to run - and run fast
- 360 degrees of innovative Swiss engineering
- Ultra-fast and ultra-lightweight racing flat
- Engineered for winning on the race track and breaking records on the road
- Ideal for shaving crucial seconds off your PB and finding your race-day edge
- Super thin nano-mesh encapsulates your feet for an impeccable fit
- Skeletal-frame works in harmony with nano-mesh to provide lightness and structure
- Heel cap creates a snug hold of your heel for absolute security during intense acceleration
- Pebax Speedboard gives impact energy a second life to explosively propel your run forward
- 14 Cloud pods amplify the energy-returning characteristics for unrivalled speed
- Close connection to running surface with a 5mm heel-toe offset